I’m writing today in hopes that you will take just one minute right now to help me plan a special surprise for Governor Sarah Palin in honor of her birthday on Friday by giving a gift to SarahPAC today.
Your gift will be a welcome surprise on Sarah’s birthday, especially in the wake of the increasingly vicious attacks from her enemies on the Left.
For example, Hollywood writer Aaron Sorkin recently wrote a column denouncing Governor Palin as “deranged,” a “witless bully,” and a “phony pioneer girl.”
Talk-show host Oprah Winfrey said “the intelligence of the American public” will keep Sarah from ever being elected President.
And MSNBC’s Chris Matthews called her a “balloon head” on national TV.
Just like Ronald Reagan before her, Governor Palin is despised by the Left because she freely admits her faith in God, is unabashedly proud of America, and fights to limit the long arm of the federal government when it comes to our freedoms and our families.
- Sarah Palin is proud of America - not ashamed of our greatness.
- She puts her trust in the U.S. Constitution - not in politicians.
- She thinks you should get to choose your own doctor, what kind of car you drive, and what kind of light bulbs you’ll use in your house - not government bureaucrats.
- She’s willing to fight the War on Terror - not surrender it to enemies abroad and Islamic radicals right here on our own soil who hate us.
- And she understands that cutting taxes and repealing ObamaCare will do more to strengthen our economy than handing out billions in “bail-out” dollars to businesses and people who didn’t earn it.
Frankly, Sarah Palin is a threat to liberals who make their living off of a bloated, out-of-control federal government.
That’s why they attack her. It’s why they call her names. Why they want her to fail.
Nothing is more important to Sarah right now than making sure SarahPAC has the funds it needs to help elect more common-sense conservatives in 2011, including candidates in critical state races, special elections, and run-offs.
Three crucial governor races alone will make this a key year for conservatives.
Can Sarah count on you to help her elect lawmakers who will obey the U.S. Constitution, not re-write it?
If so, please send your best gift possible to help SarahPAC continue the conservative revolution we started in 2010.
I want you to know how much I appreciate your taking the time to help me honor Governor Palin on her birthday this week. And more importantly, thank you for your patriotism and your willingness to step forward and help her support pro-Constitution candidates now when so much is at stake for our nation!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Tim Crawford: On Her Birthday, Let Governor Palin Know That You Are Still Standing By Her Side
Friday is Governor Palin's birthday! This is the message from SarahPAC:
Posted by teledude at 10:32 AM